Monday, July 25, 2011

Have You Changed?

While reflecting on some of my memories from the mission I came across a letter that I received a couple three months ago. The exact message is to be shared at a different time, but the theme I got was. Have I Changed? That is great question.
Have I Changed?

Have any of us changed for the better? Well that is the question, one that I pose to you. Have you Changed for the Better? I believe that we all go through different events in our lives that make us who we are today. So to answer that question within just a few short months I have changed for the better. I am a better person now then I was yesterday. I heard a quote that makes the difference for me now.
"If you are not progressing forward, you are going backwards."
Let us now take into our lives that quote and make sure that we are becoming the Sons and Daughters of God that He wants us to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment