Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bad Day?

     "Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace. And your best days are never so good that you're beyond the need of God's grace."    This wonderful quote reminds me a lot a missionary who helped me become who I want to be. 
         It has shown me that no matter how many "bad" days that I have. I need to cherish them all. Because in those moments you see the lord's hand in your life.  What outstanding words that have been uttered. What an amazing insight. That we are never away from God so far that he can't simply reach out and touch our lives. I have seen this over and over again in my life. Also in other's lives. I know and add my witness that God lives and that he loves us. That we are never far away. He is always within reaching distance. I know that Hope is a real thing. 
                     I know that God loves us. And that if he have Hope. 
       All will be okay because we know that there is always another dawn. 





No comments:

Post a Comment